I love Christmas! We are getting ready to leave town for 2 weeks the day after thanksgiving which is the day that we usually put up the Christmas tree, but since we are going to be gone we put it up on Veteran's Day so we won't have any lost time with it. :)
We also got an early Christmas present. We went to the park on Eric’s day off. A grandfather came into the park with a little puppy. He was visiting his granddaughter for her birthday and he had bought her a full-bred golden retriever puppy for her birthday. It turned out that she was severely allergic and he was getting ready to fly back to Hawaii and he didn’t want to take the puppy to the animal shelter. He went to the park looking for a family who would want her. We wanted a golden retriever so this was such a blessing to us. We were also given a 2 year old golden lab when we moved into this house. They are best friends. Sadie was fixed before we she ever had a litter, but she still has those mothering instincts. Dixie (the new puppy) does everything Sadie does. It is sweet.
This past weekend we had some pictures taken of our boys and our nephews and our niece for the grandparents. They turned out so good. It was a challenge trying to get 7 children ages 7 and below to smile on command. They did a good job considering.
I just realized that I never posted a picture of the pumpkin we carved. I will post that too.
Sawyer, Dixie and Eli
Our boys
Papa's treasures
All the boys
Relaxing
We all fall down (this happened alot)
Goofy Gus (it is the pattern the boys picked)





3 comments:
Love that pumpkin, Liberty!
I love Christmas too!!
These photos are really good.
Those are great pictures!
I love the boys all hanging out together.
Becky K.
Post a Comment