I haven't updated in awhile because Eric was fixing our computer. It was on the verge of crashing and it hadn't been backed up in two years. All I cared about were the pictures. So now it is finished and I have my computer back. Whew!
As for my title, I carved my first pumpkin ever this morning and it was treacherous! If they had video taped me they probably could have sent it to America's Funniest Home Videos. Every time the boys came near I would yell, "BIG OWIE! BACK UP!" Grant and Eli eventually went to the table and played chess until I was finished. Sawyer hung on my back and tried to climb all over me trying to get to the pumpkin. After it was finished I was discouraged because it wasn't "perfect", but Eric said it looks great and the boys love it so I've just got to LET IT GO! I will post pictures of that later.
We have been studying ears/sound/music for the past few weeks and we got to go to a hearing clinic. The boys got to see their eardrums on a tv screen and they got to go into a sound proof booth. It was fun. We made "hear" muffs.
The boys raked the leaves in the front yard and made big piles to jump in. Then when they were finished they willingly raked it all up again to clean up the leaves. They worked HARD! We were so proud of them. Eric helped them of course.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Perfectionist women who are scared of knives should not be in charge of the pumpkin carving!
at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
It looks like ya'll were having a lot of fun!!!
I love the "hear" muffs... what a cute idea!
Have a good day!
~@~Courtney~@~
Post a Comment