Archer David arrived on July 27th at 4:39 am. He was 7lbs 15 oz...bigger than all of his brothers. If he would have gone to 40 weeks he would have been 10lbs! It was the longest, hardest labor I ever had. He got stuck because he had his hand next to his head. Shortly after he was delivered they whisked him away to the NICU for respiratory distress. I am going to write a more detailed entry later on, but I just wanted to share some pictures and thank everyone for their prayers and support.
After 3 days in the NICUWe finally got to hold him
Bright eyed after being held by everyoneGrant had to have his birthday party at the hospital in order for me to get to be there. He wanted an Air Force birthday so we did a camouflage theme.
I swaddled Archer in a camo bandanna and took a picture so that Grant felt like he was part of the party too.Finally, Archer gets to go home.
Where am I?
This is how it should be
Biggest brother
Second biggest brother
Littlest brother
Sweetness
Everyone is happy
Day 2 at home...feeling pretty content
Saturday, August 8, 2009
He is here
at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
So happy to see the little fellow. He has got some good cheek-o's there. So squishy. Your boys and Eric look so happy. Congrats to everyone.
Oh, Liberty, he is so beautiful. We can't wait to see you and family back at home church.
I love the pictures, Liberty--what a sweet, beautiful boy--his big brothers look so proud too!!
Congratulations, Liberty! I"m so glad you're able to be home now. You've got such a sweet family. It's wonderful that Archer got to be part of Grant's party. Adorable!
Omigosh!! He is so chubbily delicious!! So happy you are all home. I must talk to you....how about tomorrow evening after our CSA pick-up? I'll call you. Great photos, friendy.
Ohhhh sooo cute!
Glad your baby boy is safe and sound in your arms! God is good!
I just love what you did for your sons birthday...despite your circumstances you made it so very special and adorable.
p.s. Thanks for visiting! :)
Priceless--what a beautiful family you have. FOUR BOYS!!!! You are blessed, blessed, blessed, and blessed! Praise God!
Oh Liberty. He is such a little (your last name) __________. So obviously a member of your handsome family. I wish that I could be there to hold and kiss him. I'm so glad that you are all home together, just like it should be. Lots of love.
He is gorgeous!! Congratulations to you and your sweet, beautiful boys!
Beautiful family.
Post a Comment