You would think that with all of this free time on my hands with my boys in school that I would be writing more. Nope. I have a precious baby to spend time with and a household to run. Yes, I have free time, but I have been reading and knitting and it has been wonderful.
The boys are doing amazingly well in school. It is nice that Sawyer only goes twice a week because I get special time with him as well. Life is really good.
Eli hasn't had any more meltdowns at school and Grant is doing so well that we considered bumping him up to the 3rd grade. We were homeschooling him at the 3rd grade level but we decided to start him in 2nd and go from there. It was a great decision. We have decided to keep him where he is at for now.
I met a new friend and she is wonderful. We are kindred spirits. You know when you just meet someone and you hit it off in every way. That's how it was with us. We got our husbands together and they get along too. So now we have friends that we can hang out with as a couple. They also have similar parenting styles as we do and that is a wonderful thing.
I will have to take pictures of my house all finished but I will wait until after Christmas because our life is going to be super busy until then. I hope y'all have a very merry Christmas!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Wow it's been awhile
at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment