Yesterday was the boys first day of school. Grant is in 3rd grade, Eli is in 2nd grade and Sawyer is in Kindergarten! I was really worried about Sawyer, but he did good. He was so confident! I took pictures of them and I thought I got smiling ones, but apparently not. Grant always tries to be serious in pictures, Sawyer always tries to be silly and Eli always gives a big, cheesy grin.
Every year I do a yearly snapshot of there likes, etc. and I can tell a difference since we stopped homeschooling. This is the first year that they didn't name any of their brothers as their friend. :( Their world has widened and the Lord has led us in this direction so I know it is good.
Grant
9 years old
What are you good at doing? Music
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? I would save it.
What are you afraid of? Super poisonous snakes
Who are your friends? Griffin, Sarron, Aaron, Edin, William, Johnathan, Robert, Michael, Ethan, Jackson
What is important to you? Quest statue that Nana gave me for my 9th birthday
Who is your hero? Daddy
What is your favorite book? Mysterious Benedict Society
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite subject in school? PE
What is your favorite thing to do? Play Wii
How do you show your family you love them? Hugs and kisses
What do you want to be when you grow up? Air Force test pilot Why? I want to be an engineer and I want to fly a plane.
What are you thankful for? My family
Tell me something about God. He loves me
What is your favorite bible verse? Job
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite movie? Indiana Jones 4
Who is your favorite person in the bible? Job
What is your favorite TV show? Wipeout
What is your favorite song? The song I wrote on the piano
What do you like most about our family? I get blessings
What would you change in our family if you could? I could stay up until 9
Eli
7 years old
What are you good at doing? Wii
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? Legos
What are you afraid of? Nothing
Who are your friends? Rooney boys
What is important to you? My family
Who is your hero? God
What is your favorite book? I don’t know
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite subject in school? Math
What is your favorite thing to do? Play legos
How do you show your family you love them? Do what they say
What do you want to be when you grow up? Forest Ranger
What are you thankful for? The things that I have
Tell me something about God. He loves everyone
What is your favorite bible verse? Joshua’s dream
What is your favorite color? Black
What is your favorite movie? Star Wars
Who is your favorite person in the bible? God
What is your favorite TV show? Aaron Stone
What is your favorite song? Rock
What do you like most about our family? That we each love each other.
What would you change in our family if you could? That all of the toys would be legos
Sawyer
5 years old
What are you good at doing? Playing
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? Toys
What are you afraid of? Ghosts
Who are your friends? Caden, Ella, and Connor
What is important to you? Cleaning
Who is your hero? Me
What is your favorite book? Scooby Doo
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite subject in school? Playing
What is your favorite thing to do? Family night
How do you show your family you love them? Hugs
What do you want to be when you grow up? Cowboy
What are you thankful for? Bella (the chinchilla)
Tell me something about God. He’s important
What is your favorite bible verse? Jesus loves me
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite movie? Scooby Doo
Who is your favorite person in the bible? Jesus
What is your favorite TV show? Scooby Doo
What is your favorite song? Scooby Doo
What do you like most about our family? Painting
What would you change in our family if you could? I don’t know





4 comments:
I know I already commented else where but I came here to read the boys survey because of the smiley face issues ;). They are so adorable (and big)! Grant sounds so grown up. That is such an adult thing to pick for a career.
Your boys are so adorable! Eli and Sawyer look a lot a like!! :)
Liberty you will cherish these "interviews" as the years unfold. I did the same things with Elliot and Emily. I typically do them around a birthday. It is so fun to read from one year to the next. We start in two weeks. woot-woot.
What a great idea, to ask your boys all their "likes." Love their answers to their heroes! :)
Post a Comment