We had the run of the flu through our house and I was the last one to get it. Now I am busy packing again because we are moving to NM in 4 weeks. I can't believe how much time has flown. The boys are excited and we are definitely ready to move onto the next stage in our lives. We are planning on building a tree house when we get there and kind of have a little park in our back yard for the boys this spring and summer. I think we are finally going to buy a big trampoline with a net and a tetherball. We are going to be quite the happening back yard! :)
I have finally decided what I am going to plant in our garden: rhubarb, summer squash, zuchinni, eggplant, tomatoes, strawberries and blueberries. Hopefully by next summer we can build a chicken coop and start getting our own eggs.
Even though we will be living in the city, we are in a culdesac with a 1/4 acre back yard. The boys are getting excited for school this fall. It will be neat for me to get to spend some one-on-one time with Sawyer.
We are so blessed that Eric gets to work from home. I hope that lasts a long time. I don't mind that he has to travel to California once a month since we get to enjoy him everyday. I don't think the boys remember when he used to leave to go to work. I don't think they realize that most parents aren't with their kids all day.
These are precious years and as I see our lives about to make a sudden change I am just really trying not to take for granted each day with them.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Sickness and blessings
at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It sounds like you have some great plans. I wish you all the best in NM!
What a wonderful blessing to be so excited about this next season in your life. Beautiful.
Post a Comment