We have been busy packing and this is the most organized move EVER! I can’t believe we are 16 days away from moving and we are almost finished. What a blessing. Decluttering was a success, with a few things I just had to LET GO. Like the fact that my husband is a total pack rat and he is one of the primary reasons why we have so much stuff. For example, I handed this bag of soccer shoes to my husband and said, “Please go through these and keep only the ones we need. This is what he came up with to get rid of.
I am going to start making a menu planner/recipe binder. I always get started and then I get overwhelmed. Does anyone have any ideas of what works best?
Also, there is an online book study starting from on March 15th by a woman from one of our sister churches and when I went to her blog (http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/) it looks like it is for online bloggers as well so I want to invite you to do this as well. It will be great. The book is called “The True Woman” by Susan Hunt.






5 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my food blog, I'm so glad you like it :)
I LOVE reading, I've never read any book by that author though, I may have to look into it.
I've added you to my bloglines.
Sandra
Hi! I am trying to remember what I said on your e-mail, it has been a while! I'm sure it was something about how great your tree turned out! I'm so glad you made it and that it made a special gift for your Valentine!
Monica
L, the best meal planning I have ever done, and am currenly using is simply keeping track of what my kids and family ate for three weeks in a food journal. You can go to my blog and scroll to some of the snack ideas too. I keep the snack one in my cupboard door, and the items in stock for fun, creative and healthy snacks. I was able to break down (for me, how many calories each meal was, plan and make ahead a weeks worth of lunch for the boys, and dinners to make up in bulk and put in the freezer. Also beautiful blanket. I love it. I figure my birthday is in December, so that should give you enought time to make an adult size one.....yeah!
Awesome link. If I were not so slammed in bible school right now I would definitely join in.
I just tagged you. If you feel like playing along just visit my blog.
What a beautiful blanket. A sweet gift, to be sure.
Post a Comment