We are finished packing. The house is clean. The walk-thru is finished. All we have left is to load up the uhaul and drive. We are leaving first thing Tuesday morning. Please pray for us on this trip. This is the longest move we have made and we are both driving with no relief. We are taking our time since we have two dogs, one cat and three boys. I will write when we get there. God bless!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hi, friendy!
Hope you all made it without too many unexpected pit-stops. :)
Let us know when you get settled.
I like your new blog format, by the way!
me
I'm hoping you made it safe and sound, can't wait to see a post from you telling us how everything went.
I like the new background. I was just looking at this one a few nights ago. A quick question for you....how did you get all your widgets to show up? Did you customize your XML codes? Or do you have another trick? I played around my blog's XML code for hours last night and still didn't get it the way I wanted it. Give me HTML anyday, but XML....no way.
I hope that your move is going smoothly. My family has been praying for your family.
God bless!
~*~Courtney~*~
Post a Comment