How did I ever live without internet?!?! We finally are hooked up and we are settling in. We LOVE it here! The house is perfect for us. Grant lost his first tooth a couple of days after we got here. We visited a church this past weekend that we LOVED. I am almost finished unpacking and I will try to take some pictures. I have reconnected with childhood friends and that has been wonderful. We are going to the zoo next week on Sawyer's birthday. I can't believe he is already going to be 3 years old.
Our next big thing is building the tree house in the backyard. We have the perfect tree to build it in. There are two 5 year olds that live on our street and they have been coming over almost every day. It is great. The boys love it.
The weather is beautiful and we get to see the most beautiful sunsets every night!
God is good! He gave me this verse last week--Isaiah 26:3 (NKJV)
You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Trust in the Lord forever
So before you start thinking our life is perfect, we were hit with a whammie right after we got here. We had budgeted everything for a move to a tee and our first night we ended up staying at a hotel in a different city. We used the same chain and they just transferred everything. Well, after we got here we looked at our bank account and they had charged us for that night at the hotel that we didn't stay at plus the one we did stay at which caused us to have 13 different transactions go into the negative which ended up being $35/each in overdraft fees. $455! The hotel refunded us that night, but we still paid $455 in fees. AUGH!
God had given me that verse that morning before we had even found out about this. I am constantly reminded that He is our Provider. We have enough food until payday, we have clothes on our back and roof over our head. It is amazing that everything continuously works out. So even though our lives aren't perfect, we are in His perfect peace. Praise the Lord!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Life without internet
at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Liberty! I'm so glad that you have made it safely. Happy birthday Sawyer! I can't believe it's been 3 years...
Keep up the blog...hopefully I will be able start blogging for my family soon too. It's the best!
Congratulatios on your new home. WhooHoo, you made it. A little more broke than you had expected, but God truly does watch out for us in ways that we don't even know. My computer was gone for over a week, and it reminded of the days when there was no such thing. I think sometimes I miss that. Email me your address so I can send Sawyer a b-day card from my boys. Blessings,
Post a Comment