My two oldest are now Cub Scouts and they are as cute as can be. Eli is in the Tigers and Grant is in the Wolves. Eric is the Tiger Den leader. We have been so busy since scouts and sports have started. We are really trying to be careful with how busy we are now. I didn't realize how much the cub scouts do so we aren't doing any music lessons right now. Plus, I am taking online college classes at night so I have to be careful not to do too much so I can get some sleep in. We went to a conference at our church this past weekend and it was AWESOME! I feel like I have a new understanding of God. Woo!
I will leave you with some pictures of my scouts!



Monday, September 15, 2008
Cub Scouts
at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Your boys are SO adorable! They look so excited!
What sweet little cubs! I can't wait until my youngest is old enough for Brownies.
Awww... you scouts are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment