Sunday, August 24, 2008

Heard at the dinner table

The other night at the dinner table Grant said, "When I grow up I want to be a GEEK because they are so smart! Daddy, you are the biggest geek in our family!"

How could Eric not say thank you. What a compliment! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try telling Jes that! "You're such a geek, Jes, and just so smart." ;0

Hopefully if Grant bestows that compliment on a non-family member, he will explain that it really is a compliment!

elizabeth embracing life said...

I have always thought geeks were cool. It's always the geeks who really know how to get things/stuff working.

Mindy said...

I need a geek right now, my computer is driving me crazy. Maybe I just need a new computer, lol.

Anonymous said...

that's the cutest comment ever. :) that totally made my day.

-sarah