I woke up today feeling like I did when I had post partum depression. It was really weird and it scared me. I don't like this feeling. I had actually forgotten what it felt like, but it all came slamming back. Eric prayed over me, even though I didn't want to pray (I often did not want to pray when I had post partum depression). We talked a lot and I cried a lot. I am going to a midwife tomorrow so I will definitely talk to her about it. As I talked to Eric I got to express a lot of my fears. I ended up falling asleep in his office just from being so emotionally drained. I hope this goes away.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Liberty you are in my prayers. It can be easy to get down or have a bought of depression sometimes. It's hard, but just remember all the wonderful positives you have in your life. God Bless!
I'm praying for you right now. i also have *really* **really** struggled with post partum after my kids. It was nightmarish, so i totally understandd what you're dealing with. yuck!
feel better soon, my friend -- and in the meantime do NOT take yourself, or your thoughts or your feelings too seriously. Sometimes the only thing that would help me was to tell myself, "think normal thoughts -- think normal thoughts"
I am praying for you, Liberty. This evening I was struggling to get Melina to sleep and while I held her I felt led to pray for you. Then I came out and read this on your blog. I'll also pray for your appt tomorrow with the midwife and that she will be everything you need her to be. Love, Marla
Boy do I ever know what PPD feels like. Hugs and prayers to you!!!!! BTW I love your blog... great job! If you have a boy, you will have the same as us... 4 boys. They are precious! If you ever need to talk... I can guarantee compassion over here. Mom life is blessed, and it sure can be a challenge (putting it mildly!). Hugs
Post a Comment