So we did the ultrasound yesterday and at first she said, "that's a boy" and then 2 seconds later she said, "oh wait, that's the umbilical cord" so anytime we tried to look between the legs the umbilical cord was in the way. :(
Yesterday the boys were in the garage making robots out of our recycle boxes and now the garage is covered in boxes. Today Grant was about to go in the garage and I asked him what he was going to do in there and he said, "I am going to practice Kung Fu." I asked how he was going to do that with all the boxes everywhere and he said, "I am going to kick box. I am going to throw a box in the air and kick it." Makes sense to me! :)
6 comments:
That's how it was with Isabelle. She kept her legs together the entire time, which seemed like 20-30 minutes, and we couldn't find out! I've been thinking and praying about you all day--it was almost like it was my own ultrasound--I was so excited for you to find out! Will you get a chance to look again?
That's too bad that you didn't get to find out :( You know my sister was like that "shy" so maybe it's a girl and she is just shy about it ;)
ohhhhhhhhhh, how FRUSTRATING! That is hard when you WANT to know what you're having, and you're so CLOSE to knowing what you're having, and then Peanut Head won't co-operate. Will you get to go in again for another?
That is frustrating for sure! That happened with my first. I sure wanted to know, but it was kind of nice being surprised too.
I am curious how accurate that test you took below is though, it will be interesting to find out.
Maybe God wants to surprise you. *hug*
And I love have common-sense oriented children can be. Kickbox, butterfly, falling in love--none of those have much going for them as far as making sense goes!
Of course kick boxing, it's the new wave of exercise. Grant is so with it. Cute. My boys have just adopted many smaller boxes from Emily, we must think robotics. Great idea.
Post a Comment