Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today is a new day

Last night I talked to a friend of mine and she really encouraged me and ministered to me. As she was talking, God reminded me of the healing that he has already done in me. Even if I do have post partum depression again I won't have the same mental battle as before because those are parts of me that have been healed. I may go through other things, but not the same. He also reminded me of the Israelites and when they left piles of stones in certain places to remind them what God had done there. I told my friend this and she encouraged me to have different things around my house to remind me of the things that God has done in my life. I also need to write them down. When I woke up this morning the fog had lifted and I felt normal.

I went to a new OB/GYN office today and met with a midwife there. I had way more peace and it is a better situation than the last OB I went to. I also found out that the hospital that I am going to give birth at encourages you to have a doula. It seems like my midwife really supports vaginal, drug-free births and not being induced. I couldn't have asked for a better situation. God really answered my prayers.

Tomorrow we are getting an ultrasound and hopefully we will find out the gender. :)

3 comments:

MarlaJen said...

Praise God, Liberty! I am so glad to hear this. You continue to be in my prayers, and I am so looking forward to hearing about the ultrasound!

Melody said...

:-) Sounds like things are going well for you. It's wonderful to hear that you are feeling encouraged now. I could use some of that encouragement too. The years just seem to linger on and on and we are still without.

Kay said...

I'm glad you are feeling encouraged! You are in my prayers.