Monday, June 1, 2009

Black and White

We took a family vacation last week and it was wonderful. We visited family and Eric took the boys camping and fishing. We ended it with a trip to our local amusement park. The amusement park has a huge roller coaster and Grant was sitting next to a 15 year old girl. When he got off he said, "I slapped that girl!" He got a talking to, and we were ready to find her for him to apologize, but then he said, "But she told me that if she screamed that I needed to slap her." Luckily she thought it was funny. Little kids are so black and white. They take everything so literal. :)

Here are some of the pictures from camping:

Relaxing after a hike

The boys didn't catch any fish, but a fish caught them. A catfish took one of their poles and it was never to be seen again. Sawyer kept saying, "The fish almost caught me!"

Catch of the day: Sawyer caught a horny toad. He wanted to bring it home, but they are going extinct so we left him at the lake.

6 comments:

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Lol the rollercoaster incident is too funny! I once got on a rollercoaster with a stranger and she kept begging me to get her off..she was screaming her lungs out lol. I couldn't do much being high up in the sky lol.

Camping is always fun! We normally go in the fall but we;ve talked about going in the summer. I'm pretty sure it's a total difference epxrience with the sun and swimming in the lake! Great pics!

Hugs, Susan

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Liberty,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Bekah C. said...

How precious! I love hearing about your wonderful and oh-so-boy boys.

Michelle said...

It looks like a fun time.

How are you doing, lately? You must be getting close. I hope all is going well!!!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Your pictures are so lovely and fun. I love the fishing one. Your boys are so blessed.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

What precious memories! I'm glad that the fish didn't really catch him! :) LOL

About the Civil War comic books, I only have the even #'s too. In the back of the books, there should be a limited edition pull out poster that will also have all the issues (including the odd numbers), as well as a website where they can be ordered.

Hope you have a great week!