Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm not going to lie...

Today my midwife (from my OB office) called me into her office. I thought that was weird, but I didn't question her and I just came in. It turns out that one of my tests that they had taken to rule out preeclampsia had come back not looking so good. Then to top it all off, today is the first day I have ever had high blood pressure in my life so that made her even more worried. In fact, she said, "I'm not going to lie, I am worried about you." That is when I broke down crying.

Tomorrow I have to go into the perinatal specialist and they are going to measure the baby's organs. I have a feeling this baby is going to be here sometime in the next two weeks. She also put me on modified bedrest. I don't know what that looks like since I have been taking it really easy, but she basically said that I could do NOTHING.

I am very blessed that Eric works from home. He is going to be taking care of all of the meals. I was still trying to help in that department. He also said that he would do school with the boys in the morning. I see it as an opportunity for me to have one on one time with the boys as well. While Eric does school with Grant and Eli, Sawyer can come into my room and I can just read to him (his favorite thing to do in the whole world). Then Eli can pick a board game and I will play with him. If playing board games was a love language that would be his. LOL! Grant loves to just talk so I am sure that we will have some great talks. This brings me great joy just thinking of it. What should be a hard time, I want it to be a blessed time with my children instead. It will be.

I will post more when I know more.

1 comments:

elizabeth embracing life said...

Praying that all goes well for you and little baby D