Monday, April 12, 2010

Been busy

Wow! I have been away from my blog for awhile. I have been busy getting things ready for the yarn shop, which opens NEXT WEEK!!! God has been so amazing through this whole process. He had ordered our steps every step of the way. He does not give us more than we can handle that is for sure. My yarn came in next week so this week is full of creating my inventory database, taking pictures and getting the website going. I am going to start a Shabby Sheep Yarn Shoppe blog to focus on the shop, yarn and knitting stuff and I will keep this one for my family stuff.

My website should be up on Monday, April 19th along with my blog. I will update that later. For right now you can find me on facebook and a group on Ravelry:

Facebook Shabby Sheep Yarn Shoppe

Ravelry Shabby Sheep Yarn Shoppe group

On more personal news, Eric's grandmother passed away a month ago. It was very unexpected. The boys handled it very well, but we are still adjusting. She was a very sweet woman. A few days before she passed she quoted the whole book of Romans 12 to our cousin. Amazing. She is leaving such a legacy.

The boys are growing up so quickly. Grant and Eli just finished up their first basketball season and now they are playing baseball. Sawyer is playing t-ball. Baseball is pretty intense. People are serious about their baseball. I was kind of hoping they wouldn't like it, but they are actually really good at it and they like it a lot. So I guess I am becoming a baseball fan! LOL

Sawyer is turning 5 this week. He still seems so little to me. I just look at him and think, "he can't possibly be 5!"

Archer is trying to crawl. He is getting pretty fussy because he can't get to where he wants to be fast enough. His hair is coming in (all my babies are bald) and boy is it red.

Oh yeah, and we got a puppy! Her name is Flower.

Here are some recent pictures:

Grandad, Grant and Archer (we think Archer looks like grandad)

Sawyer with our new puppy Flower
Archer's first time sitting in the grass


Sawyer watching the basketball game. This smile melts me all of the time.
Archer smiles like this ALL OF THE TIME!
Eli loves to hold Archer the most. He is a sweet big brother.
Excuse the hair, he has had a few haircuts since this picture. :)

3 comments:

Bekah C. said...

Liberty, you and your family are always in our hearts. Love these pictures, by the way! Your boys are incredibly beautiful and sweet--just like you are!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Ron

I'm a Christian blogger and I found your profile on another blog that I follow. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You

elizabeth embracing life said...

Love all the pictures. Sawyer is sure looking like a carbon copy of Eli.

We have a puppy too and love our new addition. His name is Eddie.

Blessings on your new business. It's going to be a success on so many levels. The most successful business's I know is when we use our gifts, our hobbies, and our passions that come naturally and turn into a business. You are going to do great.