We went to a local amusement park over memorial day weekend and the first ride we went on was Rocky Mountain Rapids which is basically just a log ride that goes up a steep climb and then zooms down. My boys LOVE roller coasters so we thought this was going to be cake for them and when we were finished Grant was physically shaking and he said he had never been so scared in his life and Eli said, "Whew, I didn't die!" Go figure, they are not scared of roller coasters at all, but they were terrified of this ride! I don't like roller coasters and I loved the log ride. LOL
I am going to a used homeschool curriculum fair today. I am not really looking for anything in particular I just want to go and see if anything stands out to me.
We have a new addition to our family. One of my friends is moving to Hawaii and she has 5 cats so we took one of them. Her name is Tigger and she is a sweetheart. Moses (our other cat) and Tigger aren't friends yet, but everyone says that it just takes time. Here is a picture of her: And here is a pic of Moses (don't mind the mess on the floor--we do clean our house every day, but with three boys it gets messy fast!)
We had ordered a collage from the photographer that took our pictures and we got it this past week. It is AWESOME!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
We didn't die!
at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
It was great to see you guys this past week!!! I'm totally bummed we were not able to make it over again...it was a full week. I hope we are able to make plans over Thankigiving to see each other! I love you all soooooo much and I'll talk to you soon!
Liberty! I didn't know that you are a cat person . . . Hope Tigger and Moses warm up to each other. ;0
That collage is awesome, and good luck with your cats. I know it took ours some getting use to.
Liberty I understand, I can do the log ride (if my sweet husband doesn't rock the "log" as he is wont to do!), but there is no way on earth you are going to get me on a roller coaster. I have perfected the art of spotting you and waving from the ground as your car goes hurtling towards the earth!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Julie
Post a Comment