Saturday, May 2, 2009

It feels good-du nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh!

I spent the day doing laundry and taking EVERY SINGLE TOY out of the boys' room. I bought a bunch of rubbermaid containers in different sizes and I am sorting the toys and labeling them. They will be kept in the garage and they can take one container out at a time. I can't stand so many different toys in their room everywhere. When it is clean up time it is horrendous. It would be different if it were just one child. But this is 3 boys making 3 different messes all day, every day! With everything out I was able to set up the desk part of the bed for Grant. I have discovered that he is my child that needs complete silence while he is doing his school work. This really solves a lot of problems. Now we even have room for a laundry basket in their room! I LOVE IT!

We do have one dilemma. What do you do with an ant farm (the gel kind) after all of the ants die and your son wants to keep the dead ants? AUGH! Any ideas would be great!

1 comments:

Bekah C. said...

You've probably already taken care of it, but maybe you could empty it in a "grave"? And have a service for them? LOL! :D