Thursday, September 27, 2007

Boys room

We finally got the boys their matching beds and bedspreads. They were so excited! They helped daddy put them together. I still have to hang their decorations on the wall, but they decided to decorate their headboards with some of their favorite toys. It was really cute. Our boys always go to bed really easy. We have had the same bedtime routine since Grant was 7 months old. However, they all end up in bed with us by morning. We had to buy a bigger bed a couple of years ago just so we could get a decent night’s sleep. We thought the new beds would help them stay in their bed. That lasted a couple of nights. When they started coming to our bed again a few nights later I asked them why they didn’t stay in their bed and Eli said, “Because we love you.” How in the world can you argue with that?

This is a picture after they made their own beds. (Our pictures are coming out with weird spots.)



We made a tipi at our co-op. Here are some pics with the boys and the tipi. I got the sticks and duvet cover in the IKEA AS IS section for a total of $8.00!







2 comments:

Dena said...

Wow! That looks great!

(My camera was doing that and I finally realized it was a dust spot on the lens)

Wendy said...

How fun! Love the new beds too.