The past two weeks we have been learning about Indians (Native Americans). I didn’t really know how much they were actually learning, but when their Nana came and she asked them about Indians all they could tell her was, “They don’t wear underwear!” We never even talked about that! Here are some pictures of them in the birch cloths we made. It took everything I had to keep their underwear on! :) They came up with their own Indian names. I had them pick their favorite animal and then we came up with a name. I labeled the names they picked with their picture. Today they told me that I needed a name so I am now "Brave Mother Bear".
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
One little, two little, three little indians...
at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey, the boys look great! I cannot believe how blessed we are. I am going to show these pics to everyone here. This made my day, thanks. I will be checking for more pictures. I love the beach pictures, the boys looked so happy. I love you Lib.
Hubby
Oh, how great! What a wonderful learning opportunity - way to listen, Mama! :)
Now that's some hands-on learning! Fantastic!
Post a Comment