Eric was out of town for work for almost 2 weeks and during week one I started developing blisters on my head. By the end of the week my MIL was sending me to urgent care. The doctor said that it looked similar to poison oak and by Sunday when I went back in because of the pain the nurse said it looked like shingles! I don't think it is shingles, it definitely seems more like an allergy. I am doing better but we took this last week off from school.
We had a spiritual cleansing in our home before Eric left for CA and it was amazing the transformation that happened in our boys, especially Grant. He was really battling his flesh vs. spirit and now he is at peace and just his old self again. I totally believe in spiritual warfare and I have started to pray everyday pleading the blood of Jesus over each person in our household. It really makes a difference.
I have decided that I am going to delete pictures from my blog at the end of each month just so I don't have pictures all over the internet of my children.
Today I read the verse:
A joyful heart makes a cheerful face
Proverbs 15:13a
God had given me a word last week as I was praying for this school year.
JOY--The joy of the Lord is our strength. No matter how hard our days are we can choose joy and it will transform us and give us what we need. We can ALWAYS find joy in the Lord. I really believe that our joy as parents gives our children strength. No, we do not replace the Lord in their lives, but we do set the tone of the household. We need to teach them HOW to choose joy.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
spiritual cleansing
at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Choosing joy - yes! It's a choice to be joyful - what a message the world needs to hear! It is not handed to us by an appeasing God. It is given by a loving God and used as we so please...
I choose it with you! :)
Post a Comment