I tried to post this the other day, but it didn't work so I am trying again.
Today is our first day of school. So far so good. We made a schedule to keep our day more in order and it is going smoothly. The only thing I am finding is that I am going to need to figure out some other things to do with Sawyer (my 3yo).


Picture of the schedule
Eric and the boys finished the first level of the tree house. He just needs to put the railing up. It has a slide and he made a zip line from the tree house to the back fence. It is pretty awesome. I will try to get pictures of the boys on it today. Our backyard is becoming every boys dream.
Here is a picture of the main level of the tree house (without railing). Where Sawyer is standing is where they made the zip line.

I got this slide for $10 at a garage sale
The ladder
They had to cut off a bunch of branches to make standing room. The duct tape (or chicken tape as Eli used to call it) was boundaries for how high they were allowed to climb before the tree house was built. We may have to raise those a little now
We had gone inside and for whatever reason Sawyer decided to take off all of his clothes. He has never done anything like that. He is my child that likes to be clothed at all times, but I guess the tree house brought out the Tarzan in him.
We went to JCPenneys this past weekend and we got the boys school pictures taken and we got our family picture taken for our Christmas cards. I will post those when I get the disk. Those turned out incredible. I am very impressed with JCPenneys.
The boys are going to be starting cub scouts soon. They are very excited about that. We are going to be pretty busy this year, but it will be good.
Now I am off to make lunch. I have to stick to the schedule! It really is more for me than for them.







2 comments:
Good for you with the schedule. It is really important. My 3-year-old is usually pretty entertained by water play, I'll fill up the sink and give hre cups and scoops to play with and she loves it.
I can't say it enough: Your boys are sweet and cute on the inside AND the outside. I hardly recognize Sawyer since his surgery! And the "Tarzan" picture just begs to be shown at his wedding someday . . . or college graduation?
Post a Comment