Today is MY first day of school and I started my Math homework and oh me, oh my, what was I thinking? Do I even know math anymore? This is making me feel like I don't even know how to add and subtract. Luckily, my husband is a mathematician. This is good though. After these next 2 semesters I will be finished with my gen. ed. requirements and I can get to my degree requirements.
On another note, I have a nutritionist now who is starting me on some whole food supplement pills to help my endocrine system to see what that does for my PCOS. It doesn't hurt to try it and I am all for whole foods!
We are in our second week of homeschooling and it is going good. Eli is starting karate next week and Grant starts soccer the week after that. I have no idea when cub scouts is starting, but I am sure that it is going to be in the next couple of weeks. I know it sounds like we are doing alot, but it is just part of our homeschool schedule and we are not doing schoolwork for 8 hours a day so they are ready for some other activities!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Today is the day
at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I know what you mean about math, lol....my oldest is doing Algebra 2 and I am lost, lol.
Oh, Liberty, I didn't know that you're working on your degree! Woo-hee, Godspeed with that math.
I guess I didn't know back in the day that you had PCOS. Do you want to e-mail me or message me? I'm curious about whether you used fertility treatments and which ones and how it affected your walk with God and so on and so forth.
Post a Comment