This is the first time I have done a meme. I thought this was neat. It comes from this jewel of a blog http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/2008/08/simple-womans-daybook17.html
For Today...Outside my Window...my boys are swinging on their tire swings
I am thinking...about what I am going to make for dinner
I am thankful for...my life and my family
From the kitchen...I am going to try a blueberry crumb recipe that I just read about on another blog so I can use up the rest of my blueberries before they go bad
I am wearing…a khaki green skirt and a white top
I am reading...Raising Respectful Children in a Disrespectful World…so far it is really good
I am hoping...to go to bed early tonight. We spent the day at the Aquarium and Botanical Gardens and I am tired
I am hearing...the boys yelling as they swing through the tree
Around the house...the air conditioner is on, laundry needs to be done, and dinner needs to be made, AND the house is clean!
One of my favorite things...yarn...I love to make something out of nothing
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...school, dinner at a friends and daddy comes home!
A picture thought I am sharing with you...
Our new family picture that we are using for our christmas cards this year!





5 comments:
yeah! its much better,
Congrats on your first meme! That's a terrific picture! You have a beautiful family.
Love the fam picture! I like how everyone is in black...looks GREAT! I have five children..so this year I am going to get a pic of all of us and get it developed in B&W...that way I do not have to coordinate everyone!
Gorgeous picture, Liberty--just gorgeous! I love it!
What a lovely family photo!
Post a Comment