Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pediatric Chiropractor

I had never heard of a pediatric chiropractor, but Grant had been having neck pain for 3 weeks and it was only getting worse. He was constantly moving his head side to side and up and down every five minutes trying to make it feel better. I knew that I didn't want to take him to a regular doctor. I wanted to go to a specialist. She was AMAZING! She pinpointed exactly what was wrong. She thinks he must have done a really hard somersault or something because she said it was like his neck got jammed. Augh. No wonder why he hurts. I know how much it hurts just when I jam my toe. We went back in today for another checkup and we need to stretch his neck more. I went ahead and had her adjust me as well and my body feels normal. It was my first time to see a chiropractor outside of just a consultation. I can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! It is funny to hear of going to the doctor being fun-- but I guess it can happen! Poor Grant; boys have it pretty hard, I guess. I'm so glad to hear that both you and Grant benefited from the doctor.

Love,
Bekah

Anonymous said...

yay for good doctors! they are hard to find.
: )

I could use a good back crackin' this week.

Kay said...

how cool! I'm glad your little man's getting to feeling better! Poor guy!