Thursday, October 2, 2008

Questions for everyone

I thought this was neat:

Tell me, in what ways are we different?

And just for fun, also list some ways in which you think we're alike!

I invite anyone who does this to re-post it on their own blog.

3 comments:

elizabeth embracing life said...

Let me see ways in which we are different:

You have the patience to homeschool boys, I don't.

And the same, we have three boys about the same age.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you have gentle insight into people's lives that, as of yet, I can only hope to emulate.

As for similarities, we both like to journal our walk with God, if I remember correctly.

Anonymous said...

We both homeschool, we love our families, we like to journal, we're both Christians, we both were interested in court reporting, you worked at a dialsis clinic, I ended up doing dialysis for my Grandma...we have lots of things in common.

On the other hand, you like to knit, I love things that are knitted, but I don't have the patience to do it myself (I can never end the rows right), you have all boys (a mom's challenge, I'm sure), you've lived in places I've never been to, etc.

You're a great person, a great mom, and a great journaling friend.