Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We went to a Pumpkin Patch this past weekend. It was great! The boys had a blast. We will definitely go again next year. Here are some pics of our fun times and I am including one of Sawyer as Indiana Jones. He LOVES Indy and he is constantly turning everything into a whip.



This was the entrance to a hay tunnel. The boys loved this because they kept pretending like they were spys.


The cow train


I thought this was the perfect picture because the sheep was at the doorway


I think they are ready for 4-H

This was the coolest slide. At the top of the hill was the entrance to the slide and it was a pipe buried in the dirt. They went on this about 100 times!

The bottom of the slide


Pumpkin Slingshot


At the end of a long, fun day


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! Wish we had something like that here...

Adrian said...

Looks like so much fun!

Kay said...

I love seeing pictures of your boys. They look like they are so much fun (and are such cuties). It looks like they had a blast. Franklin and I will be going to the patch soon to pick up our pumpkin, I'm not sure it will be as cool as where ya'll went though.

Blessed Among Women said...

Aww how cute! You have a cute family! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you know a lot of the same people I do. Are you on bloop diary too? Yes, Casting Crowns new cd is awesome!

Lynn said...

What a fun pumpkin patch. I love the picture of the First Baaaaaaptist Church! Too funny. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too.

Blessed Among Women said...

Ok I'm A Wife & A Mother. It's on Friends Only though. I'll have to put ya on the list. Thank you for your encouragement. Thankfully, Daniel isn't fussy. He just wants me all the time lol I mean what should I expect,he's with me all the time. It will be nice when he is getting old enough to do somethings for himself. Though I'll miss the younger years too. I went from being a wife to a mother. Wow, it's like one day you're not a physical mother and the next you are. Big transition. I'd do it all the way I have and will do the same for our next child. Thank you! I've really needed some encouragement!

Anonymous said...

Super slide! I'd be scared, but that's definitely my kind of "thrill ride." What blessing that there is a family-friendly place near to you.

(P.S. Sawyer making everything into whips reminds me of being little. There is SO much room for imagination!)

elizabeth embracing life said...

Those picturea are all so adorable. Your boys are getting so big. Wow!!!