I have been on bed rest for the past two weeks because I started bleeding and they thought I was miscarrying. I have not bled for 3 days! This is such a relief. I feel great today. I actually accomplished a lot of planning for the boys homeschooling. I have decided to supplement what we are already doing with Sonlight. I love their Literature and World History approach. Next week I will order the Instructor's Guide and see what books I will need first. I am really looking forward to this because when the baby comes I will be able to at least read with the boys in those first few months so some schooling will be getting done. More than anything, it will just be precious times snuggling up with my boys and maybe a baby girl! LOL
Today was the last day of Scouts for the boys. They are going to join the clover club in 4-H and that only meets once a month so that will be more doable for me. I am hoping this summer that they can take tennis lessons. We are definitely going to buy another big pool. They were in it everyday last summer. It was so well used and by the end of the summer it had a big hole in it. I need to start looking into some semi-permanent pools that are affordable.
I went to an OB on Wednesday and it was not a fit. I need to visit some midwives and explore some more options for myself. Bedside manner is very important to me and this OB was very unprofessional.
I made the best sandwich the other day. It was on Ezekiel bread and it had cucumbers, spinach leaves, tomatoes and avocados with a lemon garlic spread I had gotten from Whole Foods. Oh my word. It was so good that I made another one. I love veggie sandwiches. Nothing beats them!
This was all over the place. That is what you get when I have been in bed for 16 days.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
3 days and counting
at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am so happy to hear that all is good! whew!! :)
I'm glad to hear that you and baby are doing well. It must be frustrating to be in bed for two weeks. I'll be praying for you!
So, still going well?
Post a Comment