This is going to be my first bullet note entry, but I thought I should write before we go on our trip tomorrow.
*I am feeling GREAT! Hallelujah!
*We have been really trying to nurture the big boy in Sawyer. Today was the first day that he completely got dressed by himself from head to toe. The other boys were doing this at age 2 and Sawyer is almost 4. I think Sawyer has really enjoyed being the baby of the family. :)
*I am not looking forward to Las Vegas, but I am looking forward to some good family time. Everything that we are doing is free and most of it is NOT on the strip which is good.
*We are not going to the Grand Canyon this time because I had a nightmare that one of my boys fell into the canyon and I just don't want to take any chances. It doesn't help that I am horribly afraid of heights!
*I am going to buy the intelligender test (http://www.intelligender.com/) when we get back and see what results come up. I will let you know! :)
*My classes started this semester. I am feeling pretty good about them so far. Next year I am not taking any classes.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
quick update
at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Have fun! And that Gender test looks cool!
Enjoy your family time together, Liberty, and so glad to hear that you're feeling great!
I completely understand about the Grand Canyon--I'd do the same thing too!
And yay, Sawyer!!
Post a Comment