Saturday, January 10, 2009

Results

So, after posting my last entry on my blog and diary the results are: Adah 10 and Lorelei 11. We are undecided still. It was nice hearing everyone's opinions though. It is funny because I got a lot of comments referring to Lorelei and Gilmore Girls. I used to watch that show, but when we went through the name book and I picked Lorelei I wasn't even thinking of that show. If we choose Adah I think we will change the middle name to Ruth because Grant really wants Ruth to be in the name and I love it. We just flipped a coin and Lorelei won. Good thing we have 31 more weeks to figure this out. Some people asked if we are picking boy names just in case. Yes, but they don't go with our EAGLES theme. The boy names are much harder for us. There are not any "A" names that we agree on. So put in your two cents about the boy names:

Irving

Brett (but then we will be Beagles)

Reid

Solomon

4 comments:

Kay said...

I like Reid. It's so cute and unique.

Melanie said...

I have to say Reid as well..:)

Anonymous said...

I like Brett, and Reid too.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Reid as well! Irving is my second.