Thursday, January 22, 2009

Better!

Well, I am doing 100% better. Praise the Lord! What a relief. Now that I am feeling better we are going to go with Eric on his next business trip which is to Las Vegas, NV. We are not big fans of Vegas. To us it is sin city, but we have heard that there are family friendly things to do there. So please give us any info you may have on affordable, FAMILY activities that we can do. So far from my own research this is what we are doing and it is all for FREE:

Botanical Gardens
M&M World
Anderson Dairy Farm
Hoover Dam

There is one thing we would like to do, but it is WAY too expensive. It is King Arthur's Dinner Theater. It is $60/person. We definitely cannot afford that! Any ideas would be great!

5 comments:

Kay said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are better! Try to have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well! God's speed on finding a midwife/OB.

I've never been to Vegas myself, but I typed "family activities Las Vegas" in Yahoo and some promising results showed up. Travelwest.net (click the Las Vegas tab) looked pretty neat, too.

Much love and many prayers!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Liberty!!! So glad to hear the great news! Have a great and safe time in Vegas (my time there was before children, so I have no helpful info to share).

Kim said...

The Ethel M chocolate factory is fun. You can watch them make their candy and then get a sample at the end. Yummmm! Anything at the Belagio you cant do if you have the kids. Kids are only allowed in the hotel if they are guests. They will stop you at the door and ask for a room key. The fish tank at the Mirage is cool. It is in the lobby and you can look at the tigers. At MGM you can see the lions. At Treasure Island you can watch the show from the sidewalk. They post show times on the poles outside the hotel. It is a pirate show. They fight and sink a ship. Anyway, just a few ideas. Oh ya.... Circus Circus is always fun for the kids. They have acts there for the kids to watch and they have a seperate amusement park.

Kristi said...

What's M&M world? If it's anything to do with candy, I would love it.