Monday, August 13, 2007

Amazon Woman!

I just ordered all of the books we are going to need for our first month of school from the library and from AMAZON! Whoever created Amazon is a genius. About five Christmas's ago my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him I had a wishlist of books on my Amazon account. That was one of the best holidays I've ever had!

The most exciting thing about homeschooling is everything I am going to get to relearn or even learn for the first time!

Right now the boys are in the back yard making traps. It is amazing what they can do with a little rope and PVC pipe. I made a mental note to myself to never let them watch the movie "Home Alone" because I don't want them to get any ideas! They are innovative enough the way it is! :)

1 comments:

Julie@HighFive! said...

That's a great idea, creating a wish list for gift ideas. I love Amazon also, so much so that sometimes I feel guilty for not shopping at our local bookstores more. But when you're on a budget....

And I'm getting the PVC pipe and hose out for my kids tomorrow....that'll keep them & the neighbors kids busy for a good portion of the morning. Cute photos!!