I’ve been getting my books in the mail that I ordered from Amazon, and then my MIL made me a cd with all of the pics she has taken in the past 6 months.
This is a dinosaur puzzle that we put together that was so hard that Eric (my husband) said that we are never taking apart so now it is our family mascot. We decorate it for parties and such. Eric wants to paper mache it and paint it, but we all need to agree. Right now we are still trying to name it. Any suggestions?





1 comments:
hi Liberty,
I am loving all of the pics of your family. You look very blessed! I would like to add you as a friend. Oh by the way, I wrote a post just for you. I wasn't sure what you were specifically looking for but i hope it helps.
Trina*smile*
Post a Comment