Friday, August 10, 2007

The beginning


I guess I should start out by introducing myself. My name is Liberty and my husband's name is Eric. We have three boys, (6yo, 4yo, and 2yo)! My cup runneth over and I can't drink it fast enough! God is SO good!

I have written in an online diary for years and now we are about to start our homeschool journey and I want to try to keep a daily journal of our homeschool adventures. I also want to get to know other mothers who are committed to raising their children in the Lord. We all need encouragement, right?
I am going to be using KONOS and I am blessed to be doing a co-op with another like-minded family. We are all so excited! Some days I feel like, "Can I really do this?" But I just trust in God that He will supply me with all that I need since He is the one who put it in my heart to do it in the first place.
So I hope you enjoy the ride! It might be bumpy, but it will be fun.

7 comments:

Christine said...

How exciting, Liberty!! It's great to have you in blogland!

The best way to get your blog known and to fellowship with other bloggers is to not be shy! Comment a lot, and everywhere. Take part in memes like Works For Me Wednesday on Shannon's blog, Thankful Thursday on Iris' or Marriage Monday on mine. Sooner or later you will make friendships and be able to get and give encouragement. What I have found is that the closest friendships you will find will be those among bloggers who started about the same time as you.

Good luck and blessings as you start your homeschool journey!!

Lura said...

Hi! I got to your site through "Enjoy the Journey". I thought if you liked Lindsey's blog and I like Lindsey's blog, then maybe I should check out yours! Ha ha. I have 3 boys also, 3 1/2 year old twins and one that turned 2 this week! I'm excited to read your blog as it looks like we are like minded in what we want our parenting to accomplish- godly men! Have a great day!

I also had to laugh at your title. The other day I got to work and realized I had pop tart on my upper cheek. I knew that I couldn't have gotten it way up there and then realized it was from a pop tart kiss!

Llama Momma said...

Welcome to blogland! I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Wendy said...

You have a beautiful family. Our kids are the same ages and we also homeschool. Looking forward to reading more about your homeschooling adventures. :)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You have a beautiful family. My husband came from a family of three boys and they are all best friends now. =)

I read the title of your blog and I had to smile. It perfectly sums up motherhood, doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

You have a very beautiful family!

And I absolutely adore your name!!! You lucky ducky...

Anonymous said...

Hi Liberty! I like the name of your blog. I am glad to meet you out here in blogland. I am looking forward to seeing your furture posts. I homeschool our 2 children, ages 8 and 6. This year we are going with Sonlight and so far we are very happy with our change in curriculum. It is what we needed. We love the Lord and take very seriously the commandment to teach our children every day. (Deut. 6:7)

I hope you are having a wonderful day! ((Hugs))