For the past two years, my second-born has asked me for food every 5 minutes and I AM NOT EXAGGERATING! He is Mr. Metabolism! He can eat a bowl of oatmeal (or 2 bowls of cereal) and a piece of fruit for breakfast, ask to be excused, and 5 MINUTES LATER say, "Mommy, I'm hungry, can I have some cereal?" Finally, after so much frustration because there is only so much patience one can have when it comes to feeding/preparing food every day, all day long....I came up with a solution. I told him that every time he says that he is hungry and it is not a scheduled meal time or snack time (we have 2), I will offer him green beans or broccoli (his 2 favorite vegetables) and he smiled and said, "OK!" At least now I have a plan instead of me just always trying to put him off until the next scheduled eating time!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I have 8 kids...5 are boys. ALL of my boys are like that!
Post a Comment