Some people already know this, but I realized I hadn't blogged about it yet. We are moving to our homestate of New Mexico. After much prayer, and open doors God has led us this way. We are very excited! We are moving at the end of March. The boys are pretty excited. Right now I am taking a break from packing. I am getting an early start because I am getting rid of ALOT of stuff! That is why I am selling a lot of my books. I can't have a garage sale before I go since it is the rainy season so I am going to be selling alot of stuff on craigslist and such. We are moving into a smaller house and I just want to simplify. We have WAY too much STUFF. I am going to boogie fling my heart out (www.flylady.net reference--so no one thinks that I am flinging boogers or anything).
My 32nd birthday is this Monday and so far I have had a really wonderful birthday week. I went to tea with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and it was so peaceful, relaxing and GIRLY. I loved it. My MIL got me a nice scarf since I am always knitting things for everyone else, but never for myself. That was a great gift! Last night after the boys went to bed we had an adult dinner with some friends at our house and then we played some games. I LOVE playing board games. We played a game we have never played before called Friends of Enemies. It is a trivia type of game. It was fun. My all time favorite game is Beyond Balderdash and my favorite big group game is Curses. I leave on Friday for my spa getaway and all I know is I am getting a one hour massage. How heavenly.
More than anything, I am thankful that I have been alive for 32 years and I have three wonderful children and an amazing husband. I am so blessed and happy. Thank you God.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
News
at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with fun, laughter and good memories.
Good luck with the packing/moving as well!
~@~Courtney~@~
Wow. What a wonderful start to your new year! I am going to be 32 in March. Congratulations on getting to move back to your home town. That is a blessing.
I can sympathize with the desire to not be "owned" by your stuff. I hope your cleaning and packing is going well!
Sho loves Beyond Balderdash, too....so much so that we had to go on a mission Christmas Eve in North Bend to try and find it. Did I mention North Bend is a very small town? Oh, and everything was closed anyways. No B.Balderdash to be found. Guess I'll have to add that one to our collection! :)
Post a Comment