Last weekend we had a little family trip. We spent the weekend at the beach and visited the Newport Aquarium and we went to the tallest lighthouse in Oregon. We had a great weekend.
Sea lion exhibit
Diver hat
A replica of a megaladon shark's mouth
We told the boys to scream, but they thought it was funny. Can't you see the fear in their eyes?
This was my favorite. It was a japanese spider crab. They are big. They get up to 13 feet and live over 100 years old!
This one was eating. It was pretty cool.
I thought this was a pretty picture of a lighthouse so I took picture of it. Later on we decided to go to a lighthouse and I took a picture of it before we went in. As we were driving home I looked through the pictures on the camera and it was the same lighthouse.........
REAL PICTURE! No flowers though.
The light at the top
Eli looking at the light
Sawyer in the waiting room pre-surgery. This poor little guy has no idea the pain he is about to be in.
He's loving the new pjs
Had to get the bottom shot
Afterwards. He looks a little better than this now, but he is still pretty tired.





1 comments:
Great pics of the family! Hope Sawyer is feeling much better now and that Grant and Elis' sleep is no longer interrupted with his snoring. :) Let's talk this week. I miss you!
Snowbound in KFalls,
Me
Post a Comment