My sweet 2 1/2 year old, Sawyer is going in for surgery tomorrow. He is having his tonsils and adenoids removed because he has sleep apnea. Grant and Eli were a worried so I showed them some charts and explained it to them. They got the tonsils thing, but when I said adenoids. Eli said, "AAAAAAH.....why are they going to take out his AAAAAH noise?" It was really cute. Please keep Sawyer in your prayers tomorrow. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Awwww...how cute! I'll be keeping him in prayer all day. Let us know how he's doing when you can, o.k? Btw...I haven't forgotten about Bloop...just having so much fun getting set up over here that I haven't had time to post yet. I'll try to update over there soon.
I'm still undecided as to who I'm going to vote for. It'll either be Ron Paul or Huckabee...right now I'm favoring Paul. I need to do some more research/digging before I decide for sure.
I am praying for Sawyer. How is he recovering?? Keep us posted!
Michelle, I think it is wonderful that you are taking the time to research the candidates and going to vote!!
How is the little man? Prayers for a quick recovery. :)
Love,
Jana
Post a Comment