Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I was tagged

Heather @ A Day In My Life tagged me so I thought I would participate since I have never done this before.

Tagging:
Let's play some tag...
These are the rules for tagging…

1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.

2) Share 7 facts about yourself

3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post

4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!


7 Facts About Me:

1. I love to knit.

2. I am a procrastinator, but I am trying to work on that.

3. I am a motherless mother.

4. I am afraid of being smothered to death by a pillow.

5. I have a booger phobia.

6. I love to read.

7 . I never wanted children and now I can't imagine my life without them.


I'm taggin' you...

1. Jeana@Days to Come

2. Jennwa@ Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

3. Jenny@ Count It All Joy

4. Melanie@ Monday through Sunday

5. Jessie@ Overflow of a Forgiven Soul

6. Erika@ The feminine domain

7. Mikayla@ Growing by Two's

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I always learn so much from the simplest tags. I had to giggle at the booger phobia! Thank you for tagging me. It is a great way to get my feet wet with blogging once again. *grin*

Have a wonderful weekend!! Can you believe it is almost THANKSGIVING? *gasp*