Please check out this amazing husband's blog. I don't know who it is. Someone referred the blog to me after my last entry. The premise is that he and his wife agreed not to give each other materialistic gifts this year, they are creating for one another handmade, heartfelt, and free gifts. So the husband started a blog called "The Mother Letter Project."
(www.motherletter.blogspot.com)
His wife is a mother of small children. This year, he's asking for letters sent to her, inspiring her, lifting her up. If you write a letter, he'll also email you the final product.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
The Mother Letter Project
at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a fabulous idea! I am so glad I read about this and I will certainly participate. Thanks, Liberty!
What a thoughtful idea. I'm not sure I could participate since I'm not a real mother. But thanks for sharing this with us.
What a touching thing for him to do. Thanks for sharing. I might leave a letter, too.
Post a Comment