Monday, December 15, 2008

Clear Play

We bought the new Clear Play DVD player http://www.clearplay.com/. It edits out violence, bad words, sex, etc. It is amazing. It has changed our whole movie watching experience. We don't watch rated R movies anymore because it is hard to watch the violence, sex, and hear the non-stop cursing. I can't believe how well they edit these and you don't even feel like you are missing any of the plot. I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Good Morning. I awarded you over at my site.

Laurie said...

I was going to ask all these questions but I suppose I should just click on the link, huh? I am very interested - I remember a number of years ago my husband and I discussing that "someone should invent" something like that so we could watch movies without the gratuitousness interrupting the plot. I am pleased to admit that I don't have the tolerance I once did.

Kay said...

That's pretty neat! Also I have an award for you at my blog as well!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool. I went to their site but couldn't find out if it works for Blu-ray. Do you happen to know?