I have been diagnosed with a staph infection (MRSA) in my right ear. They just put me on a new round of antibiotics. It is a long story that I can't get into right now, so please just pray for complete healing. Thank you.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I am right now! Liberty, I hope this goes away quickly!
I will..I am..!!! :)
I wanted to give you a heads up that
I have moved to...
www.memelaniemel.blogspot.com
Oh no! I'll say a prayer for you!!
Oh, Liberty! I'm sorry you're sick. I'll keep you in prayer for a quick recovery.
Bless your heart. Staph infections are gross ( I get them a lot on my legs). I pray it goes away! I know they can be painful!
Praying right now!
Dear Lord Jesus, touch Liberty with your holy and healing hands.
Post a Comment