Pregnant with #4 that is!
When we told the boys Grant said, "God answered my prayer! I hope he answers my whole prayer. I prayed for twin girls!"
Eli just hugged me all day long.
We told Sawyer he is going to be a big brother and he said, "Okay."
There has been a sweet peace in our house ever since we have shared it with the boys.
I had miscalculated my due date at first, but now I figured it out. I am due August 23rd.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Yes I am
at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Wonderful! Congratulations to all of you.
Congratulations!
Yay!! I love it!!! Congratulations! My littlest was born on the 22nd of August! :) I pray you have a healthy..wonderful pregnancy!! :)
Congratulations! I wish you all the best.
:-) Congratulations (again) !
Sounds like a great due date, my b-day is the 22nd. ;-)
My congrats again, Liberty! It is such wonderful news, and I'm still amazed at my feelings after reading the post about your pregnancy with Grant and thinking there should be "more!"
Congratulations! Now we just have to wait on God to see about that twin girl part of things. ;)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure you may have a different sentiment but I think it'd be pretty awesome if all of Grant's prayer was answered :D
That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!! :)
Congrats!!!!! :)
Post a Comment